Dear Coaches, Therapists, and Financial Professionals,
One last quick head’s up here.
If you’ve been thinking about joining us in the founding member edition of the Art of Money Mentorship Program, your last chance (for now) will end in a few hours, at Midnight Mountain Time.
This will be the only round of the program that we offer this year, which means the next chance to join us in an AOM Mentorship Program will be next year, in 2023.
Here’s a brief recap of what you’ll get in the program:
- 16 weekly, live video mentor calls with support from me to both help you with your own relationship to money and help you learn to be a more effective support for your clients around their money challenges.
- Guest video mentor calls with colleagues of mine to help support us with topics like somatic trauma work, pricing, visibility and how to bring financial therapy practices to your clients.
- Private members only forum – A safe, welcoming space to explore ideas, ask questions, and connect with a support network of your peers.
- Art of Money Mentor Guides to help run the community both in the community forum and behind the scenes.
- Complete Access to the Art of Money Content. Get immediate access to my comprehensive methodology and all 12 Financial Therapy modules in one convenient portal exclusively for the mentorship community.
- You can get all the program details and grab your ticket for this journey right over here.
If you’re reading this email, it likely means that some part of your money life isn’t the way you want it to be. Something is…off. (And don’t worry, you’re not alone in this.)
Or, maybe you’re good on that and something feels off around how to better support your clients through their own money relationship transformation.
Regardless of which thing feels off, hold that thing in mind for a minute. Or, better yet, hold it wherever it’s showing up in your body, this thing that is…off rhythm.
All you have to do is notice it. Pay attention to it. Feel whatever feelings it’s causing in your body. No judgment, and no pushing it away.
Now…what would it feel like to get help with this challenge?
What would it feel like to get support and guidance to make some changes in your life that would lead to this thing not being an issue anymore?
If you can imagine a feeling of calm, or feeling more confident, or a fresh breeze of relief, you’re in the right area.
Those are the kinds of things that people have told me they felt after getting mentor support from me.
My team and I are right here, compass in hand, waiting to welcome you. Waiting to show you the way to find your own path through these woods, to a new relationship with money and to an upgraded set of tools to support your clients.
Join Us Here, and we’ll begin the journey with you right away.
With my dearest wishes,