Welcome, Dear Community!
I LOVE that you want to connect with me.
Before hopping into the contact form below, please check out the following resources and FAQ’s … we just might already have ya covered.
Great ways to get my support:
1. Get a fantastic introduction to my complete methodology in our Pocket Map: a free, 7-day mini Art of Money course zapped straight to your inbox.
2. Private Financial Therapy: I have a new Financial Therapy offering. You can check out all the details right here.
3. The best, fullest expression of my work is my year-long money school, The Art of Money! I haven’t raised the price in almost a decade so this might be a great option for you (especially with the buddy discount). Additionally, we have moved our program to an evergreen-on demand model which includes all of the community components.
This simply means that you can join Art of Money today, get access to the program content immediately and start your one-year cycle. This includes the private forum (where all the alumni guides hang out), monthly coaching calls with Bari and the opportunity to go through the program with a buddy. You can check out all the details right here and sign up today!
4. Want to hear me talk to real people about money? Listen to one of my all-time favorite projects: my Money Memoir Interview Series. In this intimate conversation series, I talk to people from all different economic and lineage backgrounds about real money stuff. Because we all have money challenges and wisdom to share … and we’re stronger when we listen to one another.
5. Listen to the Art of Money Podcast: stories, interview clips, book excerpts and love for your money journey, from my heart to yours. (It is so good.) You can enjoy on my blog or you can go to Apple Podcasts (formerly Itunes) or Spotify.
6. I regularly pour my heart into big, rich, mega-valuable articles for you, my dear community. Be the first to know when I publish (usually 1x per week) and join our lovely community of Art of Moneyers when you sign up for my newsletter here.
7. If you are looking for a referral for a Bookkeeper, Financial Coach or Financial Planner, please send my team a note below. Please note: I do not have local referrals for you. We are a world-wide community and everyone I refer to works online so it really doesn’t matter location. A good and right fit is always more important to me than a local person. Lastly, it’s important that you do your own research and check everyone out thoroughly. Financial Professionals are continually adjusting their services so always check in to see what they are currently offering.
8. There is power in declaring our intentions, naming our values, and standing for what we believe in. You can read my full Values Statement here.
9. I’d love you to join me and my community on social media. Here’s where we hang out:
Want to get in touch?
We would love to hear from you! Please use the form below to connect with me, or email me directly at [email protected].
As a busy mamapreneur leading an ever-growing, global conscious money movement, my heart and schedule are pleasantly full. That means:
1. I have a wonderful team to help me run the show. While I read everything — everything — my community sends in, I’m not able to personally respond to most emails. One of my amazing team members will respond to you within 1-2 business days. I’ve chosen them with care, and know they will take very good care of you.
2. I don’t offer informational interviews, free consultations or “pick my brain” tea dates. After giving these away for years, I now lovingly say no to hopping on the phone to discuss my work, give a free intake session, or chat about the field of financial therapy. Between being a mama, teaching my global Art of Money community, seeing private clients, overseeing a team, creating free content, and doing my best to live a balanced life including self-care, dance, hiking, and family … my life is full to the brim. Instead, I’ve loaded up my site with oodles of high-quality, free content to support and serve you.
If you’re a budding financial therapist or coach, please check out my beginner’s guide to Financial Therapy. You might also want to learn about my business model and how it’s evolved, learn about my three phase methodology, listen to this podcast with my business “origin story.” or read about my book creation process.
Make sure you’re on my newsletter list to hear about new articles as they’re created. That’s also how to be first-to-know about private financial therapy spots and when my year-long Art of Money program opens. If you’re still having trouble finding what you need, contact my team below.
3. Collaborations. I love to collaborate and I’m ultra-choosy about my creative + professional collaborations. If you’re interested in interviewing me for a podcast interview, I will most likely say YES. Although, I do NOT offer guest posts on my blog and I do not participate in telesummits, etc. please click here first to read about what I will and won’t consider.
4. Media and Interviews. Want to interview me about my book and methodology? I’d love it! If you have a community that would love my Financial Therapy teachings, please contact me in the form below and tell me your ideas. You can review the types of interviews I have already done here and here.
I’m so incredibly grateful you’re in my community, and I hope you receive so much benefit from everything we share here! Thank you for your interest in this work, and taking the time to reach out! I look forward to supporting you in the best way.
Okee dokee. Thanks for reading all of that. If you’d like to send me and my team an email, just use the form below: