So there you are, all set to pay your bills in a loving, conscious way.
Your candle’s lit. You put a few squares of your favorite, fair-trade dark chocolate on a saucer (the fine china, even). You’ve got soft jazz playing and incense wafting.
And suddenly, you hit a wall of fog. You go “deer in headlights” and can’t focus on the numbers on the screen, let alone unpack your feelings about them. You’re overwhelmed with emotions you can’t quite name — and after ten minutes of trying to willpower your way through your spreadsheets, you give up.
Why does this happen? And how can you work through it instead of simply succumbing to it or strong-arming yourself past it (which feels like icky punishment)?
Money can be scary, vulnerable stuff. Not just mentally or emotionally. Physically, too.
It’s not just our heads and hearts that interact with money. It’s our bodies, too. Our nervous systems and fight-flight-freeze fear responses.
Our relationship with money shows up in tight shoulders, clenched jaws, and angsty tummies.
Here’s the good news: when you know how to work with money and the body, you can feel a deeper sense of safety, peace, and gentle power than ever before.
You can end the war. You can trust yourself. You can relax into the present moment. You can feel your feelings, get the information they’re trying to give you, and not get swept away by emotional drama.
Tuning into the body is a life-saving, life-giving practice. Especially when it comes to money.
My background in somatic (= body-based) practice is one of the biggest reasons why my money teachings feel so different from everyone else’s.
Sit back and let your body relax while I tell you:
- What to do when you feel upset or unsafe with money: a guided visualization through my favorite, 60-second practice.
- Why body-based awareness is square one for all deep change
- How I got started with body-based practices and have applied them over the years
Gentle + un-shaming body-based practice is the foundation of my year-long Art of Money program, now open for earlybird registration.
It’s one thing to learn about body-based practices. It’s another thing entirely to practice them, on a regular basis, with guidance and community support. Specifically around your “money stuff.”
This is how true, profound change happens. This is how you bring this money work into your daily life. And this is something I’m incredibly passionate about teaching.
Today, we’ve opened our doors to The Art of Money 2018 for a very short time.
Over 15,000 people from all over the world have engaged with my work through my programs and book. And The Art of Money is hands-down the best teaching method I’ve found to initiate you into deep, sustainable money work.
This will be our sixth year sharing this program — and it just keeps getting better.
We don’t begin ‘till January 2018, but this is for you wonderful early birds who don’t need to wait to know you’re a YES.
Sign up for The Art of Money 2018 and start getting loving support, today, including all of these earlybird prezzies:
- Live, 2-hour+ Kickstarter call with Bari on Sunday, October 29th at 5:00pm MT. Join me for a live call with teachings and laser coaching so you can quickly (but gently!) begin finding more peace, clarity, and support around your money relationship now.
- Money Mapping digital workbooks. Some people just adore this part of the Art of Money methodology, but we don’t get to it until the end of the Art of Money. Get a head start now with these beautiful workbooks — plus get the full, video interview with bookkeeper extraordinaire, Jess Salzman, so you can pick the very best financial tracking software. (Only if you’re ready, of course!)
- Access to my entire digital library. Yep: you’ve got a key to the full Art of Money teachings archive! And you can start exploring as soon as you register — no need to wait ‘till January. Check out hours upon hours of Guest Teacher interviews (audio + video), articles, book recommendations, financial pro referrals, and so much more.
- The Holiday Money Care Package. Have you ever noticed how the holidays seem to crank up the volume on your “money stuff”? Get some beautiful support for your money relationship, so you can enjoy more and stress less. (With virtual ribbons and hugs!)
- Remember: these special gifts won’t be available past October 29. But if you sign up now, we’ll deliver them straight to your inbox, so you can begin finding more peace, confidence, and empowerment in your money relationship, today.
Click right this way to find out if The Art of Money 2018 — with the earlybird goodies — is right for you.
P.S. What’s a Money Mocha? It’s a mini-jolt of financial clarity. A drop of money wisdom. A morsel of peace and joy you can access in just a moment … and savor as long as you like.
And it’s a sneak peek of my year-long money school: The Art of Money, now open for registration (for a very short time).
The Art of Money 2018 officially kicks off in January. But if you sign up now during our earlybird shindig, you’ll get a boatload of e-prezzies from me, so you can start shifting your money relationship, right now.