Dear Money Adventurer,
I love talking about our relationship with and to money because I have seen the transformation that follows in the wake of intimate, authentic money conversations.
I’ve been on a little bit of a podcast tour for the last few months, and today I want to share one of my most recent interviews with you, including a little sneak peek behind the scenes.
This interview with Accounting Alchemy Network, a community for holistic accountants, is a story of synchronicity and serendipity, but it didn’t start off that way at all.
When our interview rolled around, by all appearances, I was in Friday relaxation mode. I thought we were just recording audio, so I had my hair in my usual messy bun and no makeup on when I realized we were actually going live on video, and it was too late to be worried about appearances.
Apparently, Mercury was also in retrograde at the time, and Zoom wouldn’t load properly on my laptop. So, I had to quickly download the app on my phone, prop it up on my desk in front of me, and hope for the best.
Well, I got in.
From there, things took a wonderful and surprising turn. I knew I was sitting down to talk to accountants, but I didn’t realize I was going live with a community of holistic accountants. As a former holistic bookkeeper, I was so jazzed to find that out and to have the opportunity to be a part of this heartfelt money conversation.
While this interview offers a wealth of money wisdom for accountants and financial professionals, it also illuminates powerful money perspectives and a sense of community that speaks to every unfolding money journey.
Tune in here to discover:
- How to hold safe and brave spaces for each other’s money journeys as financial professionals with clients and as human beings with family, friends, kids, and partners
- How to hold that space and healthy professional boundaries in an intentional, compassionate, and ethical way
- The role accountants and other financial professionals play in the greater collective narrative around money
- Two ways to bring more awareness and emotional literacy to your personal and professional money practices
- Plus, the meaningful moment that gave me goosebumps and reminded me of my beloved first money mentor
Wherever this money conversation finds you, I hope you uncover insight and inspiration here that meets you where you are with the wisdom, compassion, and encouragement you need in your relationship with money right now.
With my dearest wishes,
P.S. Did you hear my big news?
Early bird enrollment is NOW OPEN for my Art of Money Mentor Program, a small group financial therapy and mentorship experience created exclusively for therapists, coaches and financial professionals. Find out everything you need to know and save your seat right over here.