Hello, dear money adventurer,
I hope you enjoyed the series of Money Mochas!
In case you haven’t sorted it out by now, the Art of Money 2022 program is now open for registration.
Gentle head’s up though: the registration door closes in 4 days.
So…if you’re ready to create a more heart-grounded, values-in-action, on-your-game and sleeping-like-a-peaceful-baby relationship with money in 2022 … this program could be just the thing for you.
If you’re new here and don’t know what The Art of Money is, here’s the deal:
In a nutshell, The Art of Money is a year-long, online program designed to help you transform your relationship with money.
Ten years ago, we shared something completely new with the world when we launched the very first version of this program.
Since then, over 5,000 people have been through the Art of Money program with me and my team (which still blows my mind and makes me feel humble and honored.)
The Art of Money is the culmination of a decade of my training in body-centered psychotherapy and over two decades of teaching my financial therapy and emotional literacy — and it’s also the absolute best way I’ve found to help people make meaningful changes in their money life.
The results for members of the program have been nothing short of incredible. Every year we hear their stories…stories of extraordinary healing, heart-opening insights, and deep transformation.
This is a deeply personal exploration, but it’s one that’s done with new friends you’ll meet in the community space. You’ll be guided by wise alumni guides, helped by caring, insightful guest teachers, and lovingly supported by me and the Art of Money process itself.
I created The Art of Money program to give you literally everything I’ve got.
And I mean that. There is no hidden, crazy expensive, behind-the-scenes mastermind group where I unveil all of the true “secrets” that will lead to massive transformations in your relationship to money. Nope. That’s not how I roll.
This program right here, The Art of Money 2022, has every tool, every tip, every tactic, every ounce of my support, and every little helpful thing I’ve developed over the last 20 years of teaching this work.
In this journey, you’ll get:
- A year of guidance, support, and expertise to bring more compassion, awareness, and intention to your relationship with money
- A structured framework to ground your journey. We’ll walk you through our three phases: Money Healing, Money Practices, and Money Maps
- 12 Modules. Each module includes teachings, guest teachers, journaling prompts and workbooks in audio + written formats
- Personal, couple, and creative entrepreneur money teachings
- A live, 2-hour group coaching call with me every month
- Exclusive alumni-led community in our private forum
- Monthly Zoom calls and weekly co-working group hosted by our alumni guides
- A cohort of incredible guest teachers
- Body-based exercises to help ground you and infuse your money journey with deeper self-knowing, mindfulness, and intention
- Access to my entire archive library of interviews
- Updated macro money section to highlight larger money system issues and resources
- Ongoing guidance, encouragement, and love.
You may already be aware of this, but just to make sure: because of the challenging effects of the ongoing pandemic on almost everyone’s financial reality, we’re making it more affordable than ever for you to start changing your relationship with money for the better:
You and a friend or family member can join together at the reduced “AOM Buddy” rate (which we’ve only ever offered when two people have joined as an intimate couple who are part of the same financial reality.)
When you join with the buddy option, you and your friend, or mom, or cousin, or anyone you want to do the program with, can get the lower buddy rate and then you can split the cost of the program between you.
This will make the program cost half as much and make it twice as powerful.
Seriously, this work is so much better when you do it together with someone.
Register for the Art of Money 2022 right here (and bring a buddy!)
But keep in mind: after Sunday at midnight Mountain Time in the U.S., registration for the program closes.
So, think about it for a moment…what could happen in your money relationship, and in the rest of your life, if you spent a year bringing smarts, mindfulness, and courageous compassion into this realm?
If this piques your interest and you’d like to learn more about how the Art of Money can help, you can find the full details (and sign up to begin your journey today) right here on this page.
Wishing you all the best,
Sending my dearest wishes,
P.S. We want to support you in making clear, empowered money decisions. So you’ll find oodles of information about the program — and even a Sampler Platter — on our program page.