I am so excited to share a new chapter for the Art of Money with you in our 2021 program – we have baked in so much extra love and community support for this journey! We have officially moved away from Facebook groups and into our new home – a truly private forum nestled into the heart of our teaching platform. Now when you’re engaging with your money through the Art of Money program, you can easily pop into the big ‘ol warm and cozy forum for genuine connection and loving support.
It is my honor to introduce an incredible group of Art of Money graduates who will be at the helm of our new forum, celebrating, guiding, and sharing wisdom about the work – and the trials and tribulations along the way.
We had our first Alumni Guide meeting on Zoom last Sunday, bringing everyone together to get ready to open the doors to our new home on January 1st. The countdown is ON! It was an incredible experience, my heart was bursting with love.
We have an incredible team of 14 alumni joining us from around the world, including England, the Netherlands, Greece, India, Mexico, and the United States. They are passionate creatives, artists, therapists, facilitators, musicians, and business owners. Some are moms, most are animal lovers (one has 8 cats!), and all of them have had life-changing experiences participating in Art of Money. They can’t wait to support you in our new, private forum, creating a safe and welcoming space for every member of our community.
Speaking the truth about money in a safe space is unbelievably powerful, and incredibly freeing. It releases us from shame, breaks down taboos, and provides support when we need it most. Being able to rest in the knowledge that you can reach out to a kindred community when the going gets tough, when you need someone to celebrate with you, or to share trusted money resources – that is priceless. It empowers you to go deep-soul diving in your money relationship, knowing that you have a safety net of love and compassion, every step of the way.
No matter what you want your relationship to money to feel like — confident, peaceful, sacred, minimalist, lush — the journey is better with friends. When we do this work together, we stop suffering in isolation, we break old patterns, and enable ourselves to write new chapters in our money story. We start hoping, and creating, and step into being empowered. Together.
The community space opens on January 1st + the first module.
The Art of Money is a year-long money school. A global community. A holistic framework. Quite simply, it is the best way I’ve found to create a sustainable, loving, and authentic relationship with money- and all that it touches.
This program is the beating heart of my work. I have over 20 years of experience as a Financial Therapist, guiding thousands of individuals, couples, and creative entrepreneurs into refreshingly honest, healthy, and successful relationships with money. Add a decade of training as a somatic psychotherapist, heavy doses of love (and dark chocolate!) – I’ve poured everything I’ve got into this program. And I am truly delighted to share it with you today.
The Art of Money 2021 includes:
- The whole shebang – my comprehensive, 3-phase methodology- Money Healing, Money Practices, Money Maps, rolled out step-by-step.
- Direct access to me in our monthly group coaching calls.
- A global community of folks from all walks of life, sharing this exquisite journey with you and supporting you along the way.My wonderful team of wise Alumni guides supporting you in our private gathering space.
- Fabulous Guest Teachers sharing money expertise about everything from couples’ communication to student loan debt, savvy creative entrepreneurship to Enneagram and body-based healing.
- My whole team cheering you on and keeping you going, celebrating and supporting your journey.
- A monthly payment option (which I haven’t raised for 9 years)
- PLUS! a brand new buddy option to make Art of Money as accessible as possible. YES, you can bring your mom, your daughter, your brother, your best friend, and get the “couples” discounted pricing.
What would happen if you spent a year working on your money relationship?
You could move mountains.
I would be honored to welcome you to our global community.
Take my hand. Join the movement.
With my dearest wishes,