Dear Money Adventurer,
As this year’s gears begin to wind down, I’ve got something special for you on the horizon to help you reach your goals for 2024:
The next round of the Art of Money Mentorship Program, which begins on March 7th!
While registration doesn’t officially begin for another month or so, we’re opening the doors for early birds for one week, starting now, for a few reasons (which I’ll get to in a moment.)
First, though, since there have been several hundreds of new folks that just recently joined our community here (hello new friends!), I’ll take a few seconds to answer a question:
What is The Art of Money Mentor Program?
It’s a 4-month, intimate journey designed to help you develop your business into one that’s known for its extraordinary ability to help clients with their money psychology.
The Mentor Program has been carefully crafted for therapists, coaches, and financial professionals to help you grow personally and professionally (or, for that matter, you’re someone who makes a living helping people where the topic of money comes up.)
We use the fertile ground of your own relationship to money as a place to plant the seeds of a mindful money practice, right in your own life.
From there, you’ll learn to take the fruits of your money work into interactions with clients, where you’ll help them develop a healthier, conscious relationship with money.
In a nutshell, the Art of Money Mentorship Program is a safe, supportive place for you to experience three things:
1. Business growth. Get a collection of new tools that will allow you to support your clients when their money emotions come up. This skillset will set you apart from other therapists, coaches, or financial professionals.
And that? Means new services you can offer. It means more word-of-mouth marketing and more new clients.
2. Skill growth. Through stories and live, mini financial therapy moments in a small group setting, you’ll learn how to use the tools from my Art of Money methodology in the exact kind of situations that come up with your clients.
3. Personal growth. Find yourself in a safe, private space with me, supportive peers like you, and guest mentors. You can let your guard down here. Seriously.
In this space, you can dive into your own money stories, get live support from me, receive and give support to your fellow program members, and remove the things standing between you and a new, healthier relationship with money.
The heart of this work unfolds over 16 weekly Zoom video calls where we’ll gather to share stories and ask questions. This is also where I’ll have ample time to give you live coaching and financial therapy support.
Born of my work as one of the founders of the financial therapy movement, a somatic therapist, author, and a creative entrepreneur, this program delivers everything I’ve learned in 23 years of running a private practice and business.
I don’t hold anything back here. You’ll get all the tools, tactics, and strategies I’ve come up with to create a profitable business helping people through their challenges around money.
Alright, so that’s the Art of Money Mentor Program in a nutshell. Now, let’s get to the next obvious question:
Well, it’s pretty simple, actually. There are 4 good reasons for this:
- Many folks have told me they’re ready for the AOM mentoring program the next time it opens, but they wanted a bit more time to plan ahead for it.
- Since this program is focused on helping you, as a therapist, coach, or financial professional, to improve your business finances, there’s a short window here before the year’s end where you can reduce the amount of taxes you pay for your business by investing in professional growth: The cost of The Art of Money Mentor Program can be written off for tax purposes.
- When you join the Mentor Program during the early bird registration period over the next handful of days, you’ll get a free Money Date Ritual Kit packed by with love by yours truly and shipped direct to your front door (if you live in the United States. If you live outside of the U.S., I’ll mail you a copy of my Art of Money Workbook with a personal note to you on the inside cover.)
- If you’re ready to join the AOM Mentor Program but haven’t been through The Art of Money year-long money school, you’ll get access to the year’s worth of AOM course content the moment you join the Mentor Program. (And you’ll be getting the most recent version of The Art of Money program as well.) That means you can get started on the personal side of your financial therapy journey right away. You’ll have some time to focus on your personal money journey before the Mentor Program begins.
The word on the street about The Art of Money Mentor Program
“This program was life- and business-changing! Because of Bari’s coaching, the huge library of materials and the supportive cohort the program attracted, I’ve grown as a person, in my client work and as a business owner. I made a great money decision by joining this program.”
— Erica Ando, Coach for Artists & Creatives
If 2024 feels like the year for you to take a big leap towards your business or practice growth goals, you can get all the details about The Art of Money Mentorship Program right here on my website.
Take a Look Inside the Money Date Ritual Kit:
If you have any questions, I’ve got answers – you’ll find them here.
But I can tell you right now, in case you missed it above, yes, the Mentor Program does qualify as an end-of-year tax write-off.
I mean, why not invest this money in your business, rather than sending it off to the IRS so they can spend it on things that may not be in alignment with your values?
If you’re ready to embark on this money journey of personal, professional, and entrepreneurial growth – hop on over here and grab your seat on the train.
I can’t wait to share this journey with you starting March 7th.