Dear Money Adventurer,
Have you heard?
On Sunday, July 23rd, I’m teaching a live, virtual workshop all about the Art of Money Dates!
This workshop is hosted on Zoom so you can call in from anywhere around the world. And, yes, there will be a recording included.
Typically the only ways to work with me are my higher price point financial therapy programs or in a private session, but this is your chance to join me for a live, à la carte money teaching workshop.
Wait, What’s A “Money Date”?
In a nutshell, it’s a time and space for you to connect with your practical money to-do’s in a way that brings in somatic-based mindfulness and big doses of creativity and ritual. A money date can be done solo or as a couple. It’s a bit like a “get things done” jam session meets a sipping chocolate ceremony.
In this live, two-hour community workshop, we’ll dive straight into how to design and implement your own money dates so they’re infused with deep meaning and supportive frameworks. There will also be a Q&A so you can ask me anything!
During the workshop, you’ll learn:
- Why money dates are essential to your mind-body and financial health
- How to use personal rituals to bring more creativity and meaning to your money work
- The accoutrements I use to make my money dates feel like my very own
- Essential somatic tools and practices to ground you and your money dates
- How to work with the deeper emotions that come up around money for you
- How to create a self-care money practice – and why money dates are the first step
- What to do when you go into fight, flight, freeze mode while doing everyday money tasks like paying bills or sending out invoices
- How to incorporate money dates into your personal mindfulness practices
- We’ll touch on financial support teams and how they can empower you in your money journey
- Plus: we’ll also discuss bookkeeping systems
I’ll also open the floor for a live Q&A session to ensure you have the loving guidance you need to infuse your money dates with soothing somatic tools and playful personal rituals.
I’m so excited to teach this workshop and I can’t wait to see you there.
Sending dear wishes to you,