It was 5 hours into our family road trip. I propped my purple Converse up on the dashboard and watched peacefully as the land flowed by like water.
And then it hit me.
Money is like a country. It’s terrain vast and varied. It’s towns and cities are layered and complex. Bingo.
If you take a road trip across this country, you’ll soon find that it’s easy to get lost, and absolutely wondrous when you know your way around. It all started to fall into place.
But…most of us weren’t taught this stuff in school or by our parents or by ANYONE. So, how are we supposed to find our way around?
Wouldn’t it be nice if you had a map and a little help?
Well, I happen to have the handiest little pocket map for a money road trip.
Think of it as one of those old school paper folding maps, with notes and tips on how to get where you want to go (and where the best chocolate shops are along the way. Oh yes. There will be chocolate on this trip.)
Once a day for 7 days. In your inbox. Simple, short, and FREE.
Come with me on a little road trip and you’ll walk away with:
- Clarity and peace around your money life.
- Knowing how simple, pure awareness can have profound effects on your financial reality.
- My #1 favorite tool to dissolve money shame (you know…that little voice in your head that says things like “I should be SO much better at this money thing than I am. Sigh. I’m such a failure.”)
- A clear view of the nuts and bolts of a money tracking system and how to do your money game differently. (This is the part where we take dry, boring, khaki-pants bookkeeping skills and infuse them with chocolate, wine, and candles.)
- How to bring your big life dreams into reality…by bringing ALL of you to your relationship with money.
- How “money dates” can disperse the fog from your relationship with money. Once and for all. Right now.
So, open up the map and grab the steering wheel of your financial reality. Because it’s time for a road trip. It’s time to steer your life exactly where you want it to go.