Thanks so much for your interest in collaborating with me.
I lovelovelove creative collaborations! I’ve been collaborating with dear colleagues for the last 15 years in many creative ways. To make sure I have the bandwidth to do the ones I love the most, I’m ultra-choosy about who I collaborate with, when, and in what ways.
- Being interviewed about conscious money work, creative entrepreneurship, mamapreneurship, and much more. In video, audio, podcast, Guest Teaching, blog, or article format — I love questions that bring out great insights and share this work with the world. I am very happy to share my teaching to your community and to support them in this way. (Great example: Andrea Scher asked me fabulous, unique questions on her blog.)
- Interviewing others! This is truly one of my superpowers. If you’re up to interesting things in the world that I think my community might love to hear about, please do email me your idea for consideration. (Great example: my interview with Katie Teague about the macro side of money.)
- Diversity. I’ve been working toward a more diverse and inclusive community in my own podcast, interview series and guest teachers invitations. I would love to support others in doing so as well. So, if you are doing this, I would love to participate and join in.
- Sharing on social media. I’m very active on Facebook, and I’m starting to explore Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest. So if we collaborate, and I feel great about our interview, I’ll be thrilled to spread the news there.
With Love, I Say No To:
- Telesummits. The whole tele-summit model is not a fit for my marketing and business model. If you are inviting me to participate in a traditional tele-summit, I will kindly say no. My dear colleagues explain why I say “No” to this model pretty well over here and over here.
- Sending solo /standalone emails to my community about events, products, etc. If you’re on my list and know my community, you know how truly rare it is that I send out a purely promotional email. The only time I do it is when I am speaking at a big live event, for example, Emerging Women in New York City. I prefer to lead with amazing content, first and foremost. This is my priority, and it’s hugely important to me. Promotions come second and they happen on social media — Yes: I love sharing naturally when we collaborate! And I will share via social media. But not via a solo email. Period.
- Mentions in my newsletters. Same as above. I share great content in my newsletters, via articles, and I do not share promotions in my newsletters. What I do offer is this…3 or 4x per year, I create a compilation newsletter with my favorite recent interviews. I choose my favorite interviews after they have happened (I can’t know before) and I will ask for a direct link to the interview to share with my community.
- Promotional requirements: We all need to follow what feels right for us, our community and our business model. So, I’ll tell you…when their are requirements, it just doesn’t feel good to me, and it typically goes against my marketing style. Whenever I am asked to negotiate these requirements or bend my guidelines, someone always gets upset. I personally do not require the folks I interview for my blog series or Guest Teachings spots to promote the series in any precise way. I am so grateful that they are giving their time and wisdom to my community. And, I let them decide what feels great for them. I find that there is a natural sharing that happens when the collaboration is great and the content is superb.
- Hopping on the phone to discuss the details of your event or to prep for the interview. I positively love being interviewed. I’ve done it countless times, and each one has been special. In short: I’m a pro. So if you’d like to interview me (in written, video, or audio format), I no longer offer prep calls before our interview. It takes too much time — and it cuts down on the spontaneous nature of a truly great interview. In lieu of a prep call, I ask that you please review my site first — it’s loaded up with oodles and oodles of great, free content about me and my work. Based on this research, please come up with whatever questions you’d love me to answer — so we can best serve your community. I also don’t hop on the phone to discuss the details of your event. Please send in all of the details of your event: time frame, your mission, promotional requirements (if any), example of event page and my team will decide if it’s a great fit for all.
- Affiliate and Joint-Venture Partnerships. I no longer do affiliate marketing. If I am sharing a program it is because I have personally experienced it or at the very least, I’ve grown my relationship with the colleague for many, many months or years and I absolutely stand behind their program 110%.
- Great things — at the wrong time. Sometimes, even if the project is a perfect fit, the timing is simply off. After opening my year-long Art of Money community, for example, I often need to take some time away from collaborations to rest, recharge, and focus on my students.
Still sound like we’ve got some collaborating to do? Hooray! Please fill out this form and include all of the details of your event: (time frame, your mission, promotional requirements (if any), example of event page and so on). And someone from my team will respond within 2 -3 business days letting you know if it’s a great fit for us. Thank you so much for your interest~