Welcome, Dear Community!
I LOVE that you want to connect with me.
HUGE news, first: my book, The Art of Money: A Life-Changing Guide to Financial Happiness was officially published on June 14th, 2016. It is now available everywhere online and in your favorite bookstores. Check out all things book (including my live summer tour, fresh interviews, and how to get the book) right here. Want to interview me about the book? I’d love it! Use the form at the bottom of this page to send me a message about it.
Want some support from me? Here are some options:
1. Get a fantastic introduction to my complete methodology in our Pocket Map: a free, 7-day mini course zapped straight to your inbox.
2. Listen to the Art of Money Podcast: stories, interview clips, and love for your money journey, from my heart to yours. (It is so good.)
3. My private financial therapy sessions are all filled up right now. If you’d like to be notified when these one-on-one spots open up again, make sure you’re on my newsletter list.
4. Did you know? I consider interviewing to be one of my superpowers — and I love that I get to connect with visionaries and leaders on the regular. Indulge in very best of my interviews in The Art of Money Dialogues. I go DEEP with some of my favorite colleagues on money, superpowers, communication, Enneagram, bookkeeping, spirituality … and, of course, chocolate.
5. My beloved, year-long money school, The Art of Money 2017, will open sooner than you think. See what it’s all about + sign up for earlybird notification right here.
6. And of course, enjoy amazing free articles and more on my blog. (I pour my heart into free content, you guys.)
7. If you’d love to get those free, useful articles delivered fresh to your inbox (and join our lovely community of Art of Moneyers), just hop on over here and sign up for my newsletter. You’ll be the first to know when I publish new articles (which usually happens every two weeks, unless there’s a new season of Orphan Black happening, in which case it becomes every two weeks-ish.)
8. I’d love to have you join me and my community on social media. Here’s where we hang out:
Want to Get in Touch?
We would love to hear from you! Please use the form below to connect with me, or email me directly at [email protected]
As a busy mamapreneur leading an ever-growing, global conscious money movement, my heart and schedule are pleasantly full. That means:
1. While I read everything — everything — my community sends in, I’m not able to personally respond to most emails. One of my amazing team members will respond to you within 1-2 business days. I’ve chosen them with care, and know they will take very good care of you.
2. Because my community has grown so much, I can no longer hop on the phone or meet for tea to discuss my work or offer free intake/consulting/coaching sessions.
After years of offering “tea dates” and “pick my brain sessions” and “talk to me about my field over chocolate rendezvous,” I no longer offer these. My life is full to the brim, between being a mama, overseeing a whole team, teaching our Art of Money community, private clients, creating tons of free content for the site and doing my best to live a balanced, healthy life of self-care, dance, hiking, and family.
If you’re thinking of working with me, we’ve loaded up this site with oodles of free content to support and serve you — and we’re constantly sending out new blog posts and love via the newsletter. Or, make sure you’re on my mailing list so you get notified when my private financial therapy spots open up again.
3. I’m ultra-choosy about my creative + professional collaborations. If you’re interested in collaborating together for interviews, guest blog posts, telesummits, etc. please click here first to read about what I will and won’t consider.
4. I am now accepting interview requests to talk about my book, The Art of Money. If you have a community that would love to hear us talk about this work, I can’t wait to connect with you! Please contact me in the form below and tell me your ideas.
I’m so incredibly grateful you’re in my community, and I hope you receive so much benefit from everything we share here! Thank you for your interest in this work, and taking the time to reach out! I look forward to supporting you in the best way.
Okee dokee. Thanks for reading all of that. If you’d like to send me and my team an email, just use the form below: