Welcome, Dear Community!
First, some HUGE news: I’m officially writing a book! The Art of Money: A Life-Changing Guide to Financial Happiness will be available for pre-order in late 2015, and officially on bookshelves on June 14th, 2016. It’s a dream come true. And I am unspeakably excited to share this with you. Read the fairytale details here.
In addition to writing my book, I am also currently pouring oodles of loving attention into my year-long program, The Art of Money 2015. (These dear hearts are on fire for this work. It’s nothing short of gorgeous.)
Want some support from me? Here are some options:
1. Enjoy amazing free articles and more on my blog.
2. Get a fantastic introduction to my complete methodology in our Pocket Map: a free, 7-day mini course zapped straight to your inbox.
3. Watch + listen to the best of the best of my interviews this year in The Art of Money Dialogues. I go DEEP with some of my favorite colleagues on money, superpowers, communication, Enneagram, bookkeeping, spirituality … and, of course, chocolate.
4. Dive deep with me in Private Financial Therapy. I haven’t offered this for most of 2015 (because I’ve been busybusybusy with the book!), but I have now opened a handful of spots. I adore this work … and it’s simply the best way to create profound transformation in your money relationship.
5. My beloved, year-long money school, The Art of Money 2016, will be open for registration on January 3rd, for just a few weeks. You can read all of the details here.
I hope you find beauty, wisdom, and so much love here … to support your money relationship and everything it touches …
With my dearest, dearest wishes,
Want to Get in Touch?
We would love to hear from you! Please use the form below to connect with me, or email me directly at email@example.com
As a busy mamapreneur leading an ever-growing, global conscious money movement, my heart and schedule are pleasantly full. That means:
1. While I read everything — everything — my community sends in, I’m not able to personally respond to most emails. One of my amazing team members will respond to you within 1-2 business days. I’ve chosen them with care, and know they will take very good care of you.
2. Because my community has grown so much, I can no longer hop on the phone or meet for tea to discuss my work or offer free intake/consulting sessions.
After years of offering “tea dates” and “pick my brain sessions” and “talk to me about my field over chocolate rendezvous,” I no longer offer these. My life is full to the brim, between being a mama, overseeing a whole team, teaching our Art of Money community, private clients, creating tons of free content for the site and doing my best to live a balanced, healthy life of self-care, dance, hiking, and family.
If you’re thinking of working with me, we’ve loaded up this site with oodles of free content to support and serve you — and we’re constantly sending out new blog posts and love via the newsletter. And, if you simply need some free support, in addition to the resources on my site, send in the details of your situation to my team and we will send you some wonderful resources, guidance and love.
I’m so incredibly grateful you’re in my community, and I hope you receive so much benefit from everything we share here!
3. I’m ultra-choosy about my creative + professional collaborations. If you’re interested in collaborating together for interviews, guest blog posts, telesummits, etc. please click here first to read about what I will and won’t consider.
Thank you for your interest in this work, and taking the time to reach out! I look forward to supporting you in the best way.
Use the form below to send us an email: