Welcome, Dear Community!
I LOVE that you want to connect with me.
HUGE news, first: my book, The Art of Money: A Life-Changing Guide to Financial Happiness was officially published on June 14th, 2016. It is now available everywhere online and in your favorite bookstores. Check out all things book-related right here.
Want to interview me about the book? I’d love it! Use the form at the bottom of this page to send me a message about it.
Want some support from me? Here are some options:
1. Get a fantastic introduction to my complete methodology in our Pocket Map: a free, 7-day mini course zapped straight to your inbox.
2. Listen to the Art of Money Podcast: stories, interview clips, and love for your money journey, from my heart to yours. (It is so good.)
3. My beloved, year-long money school, The Art of Money, is currently closed for registration. We will reopen the doors for The Art of Money 2019 with our early-bird registration in the fall. Please note: If you have any questions about our Art of Money year-long program framework, pricing or policies, please read our FAQ page.
Make sure you’re on our list to get a free 7-day mini course and be the first to know when we open up for enrollment again.
4. I am only offering my private financial therapy sessions to folks that are inside the Art of Money year-long program. My financial therapy sessions are not open to the public right now. But I do offer 1- 2 private sessions to anyone who is part of the Art of Money community (present or past years). If you would like a private session, please email my team to get this set up for you.
5. Did you know? I consider interviewing to be one of my superpowers — and I love that I get to connect with visionaries and leaders on the regular. Indulge in very best of my interviews in The Art of Money Dialogues. I go DEEP with some of my favorite colleagues on money, superpowers, communication, Enneagram, bookkeeping, spirituality … and, of course, chocolate.
6. And of course, enjoy amazing free articles and more on my blog. (I pour my heart into free content, you guys.)
7. If you’d love to get those free, useful articles delivered fresh to your inbox (and join our lovely community of Art of Moneyers), just hop on over here and sign up for my newsletter. You’ll be the first to know when I publish new articles (which usually happens every two weeks, unless there’s a new season of Game of Thrones happening, in which case it becomes every two weeks-ish.)
8. I’d love to have you join me and my community on social media. Here’s where we hang out:
Want to Get in Touch?
We would love to hear from you! Please use the form below to connect with me, or email me directly at [email protected]
As a busy mamapreneur leading an ever-growing, global conscious money movement, my heart and schedule are pleasantly full. That means:
1. I have a wonderful team to help me run the show. While I read everything — everything — my community sends in, I’m not able to personally respond to most emails. One of my amazing team members will respond to you within 1-2 business days. I’ve chosen them with care, and know they will take very good care of you.
2. I don’t offer informational interviews or “pick your brain” tea dates. After giving these away for years, I now lovingly say no to hopping on the phone to discuss my work, give a free intake session, or chat about the field of financial therapy. Between being a mama, teaching my global Art of Money community, seeing private clients, overseeing a team, creating free content, and doing my best to live a balanced life including self-care, dance, hiking, and family … my life is full to the brim.
Instead, I’ve loaded up my site with oodles of high-quality, free content to support and serve you.
If you’re a budding financial therapist or coach, please check out my beginner’s guide to Financial Therapy. You might also want to learn about my business model and how it’s evolved, learn about my three phase methodology, listen to this podcast with my business “origin story.” or read about my book creation process.
Make sure you’re on my newsletter list to hear about new articles as they’re created. That’s also how to be first-to-know about private financial therapy spots and when my year-long Art of Money program opens. If you’re still having trouble finding what you need, contact my team below.
3. Collaborations. I love to collaborate and I’m ultra-choosy about my creative + professional collaborations. If you’re interested in collaborating together for podcast interviews, guest blog posts, telesummits, etc. please click here first to read about what I will and won’t consider.
4. Media and Interviews. I am now accepting podcast and media interview requests to talk about my book, The Art of Money. If you have a community that would love to hear us talk about this work, I can’t wait to connect with you! Please contact me in the form below and tell me your ideas. You can review the types of interviews I have already done here and here.
I’m so incredibly grateful you’re in my community, and I hope you receive so much benefit from everything we share here! Thank you for your interest in this work, and taking the time to reach out! I look forward to supporting you in the best way.
Okee dokee. Thanks for reading all of that. If you’d like to send me and my team an email, just use the form below: