Welcome, Dear Community!
I LOVE that you want to connect with me.
HUGE news, first: my book, The Art of Money: A Life-Changing Guide to Financial Happiness is now available for pre-order and will officially be on bookshelves everywhere June 14, 2016. I am beside myself and can’t wait for you to read it! Check out all things book (including my live summer tour, fresh interviews, and how to get involved more) right here. Want to interview me about the book? I’d love it! Click here for more on that.
Want my support on your money journey? Here are options:
1. Get a fabulous introduction to my methodology in the Pocket Map: a free, 7-day mini course zapped straight to your inbox.
2. Listen to the Art of Money Podcast: stories, interview clips, and love for your money journey, from my heart to yours. (It is so good.)
3. My private financial therapy sessions are all filled up right now. If you’d like to be notified when these one-on-one spots open up again, make sure you’re on my newsletter list.
4. Did you know? I consider interviewing to be one of my superpowers — and I love that I get to connect with visionaries and leaders on the regular. Indulge in very best of my interviews in The Art of Money Dialogues. I go DEEP with some of my favorite colleagues on money, superpowers, communication, Enneagram, bookkeeping, spirituality … and, of course, chocolate.
6. And of course, enjoy amazing free articles and more on my blog. (I pour my heart into free content, you guys.)
Want to Get in Touch?
We would love to hear from you! Please use the form below to connect with me, or email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
As a busy mamapreneur leading an ever-growing, global conscious money movement, my heart and schedule are pleasantly full. That means:
1. While I read everything — everything — my community sends in, I’m not able to personally respond to most emails. One of my amazing team members will respond to you within 1-2 business days. I’ve chosen them with care, and know they will take very good care of you.
2. Because my community has grown so much, I can no longer hop on the phone or meet for tea to discuss my work or offer free intake/consulting/coaching sessions.
After years of offering “tea dates” and “pick my brain sessions” and “talk to me about my field over chocolate rendezvous,” I no longer offer these. My life is full to the brim, between being a mama, overseeing a whole team, teaching our Art of Money community, private clients, creating tons of free content for the site and doing my best to live a balanced, healthy life of self-care, dance, hiking, and family.
If you’re thinking of working with me, we’ve loaded up this site with oodles of free content to support and serve you — and we’re constantly sending out new blog posts and love via the newsletter. Or, make sure you’re on my mailing list so you get notified when my private financial therapy spots open up again.
3. I’m ultra-choosy about my creative + professional collaborations. If you’re interested in collaborating together for interviews, guest blog posts, telesummits, etc. please click here first to read about what I will and won’t consider.
I’m so incredibly grateful you’re in my community, and I hope you receive so much benefit from everything we share here! Thank you for your interest in this work, and taking the time to reach out! I look forward to supporting you in the best way.
Use the form below to send us an email: