For our second stop in Portland, we drove our RV to Laurelhurst Park (one of my absolute favorite places!) and sat down to chat with our dear friend, Terry Jordan.
Terry is a true healer: a massage therapist, Reiki practitioner, and amazing storyteller.
And, she’s about to begin her third year doing the Art of Money work.
How amazing is that?? Yes, she’s one of the many dear folks in my community who recognize that this “conscious money stuff” is a lifelong practice. One that grows and evolves and deepens, right along with us.
This is more than an interview. It’s alllllmost a mini mentoring session.
Watch this sweet and outdoorsy interview to learn:
- Why her money work made Terry doubt her parenting … and ultimately celebrate it
- What Terry’s lineage taught her about money — and how she’s doing things differently
- The two different money styles Terry and her husband have — and how they’re navigating this dynamic
- How Terry has shifted her needs, wants, and desires through working with money
- The 3 different “flavors” of money work Terry has done over the past 3 years.
After our interview, Terry poured us all green smoothies, toasted us … and even whipped out her massage table to give us healing treatments in our RV! She’s such a gem … and I hope you’ll love getting to know her and her money work. Enjoy, everybody!
Goodies for Going Deeper
Simply hearing people share their experiences with money is incredibly healing for many of us. But some of you want more, so you can dig in, dive deep, and work with your own money stuff. That’s why we’re including extra resources (practical + soulful) with every Art of Money Roadshow episode.
This episode pairs well with …
- Your Precious Life + Money Legacy What “money story” did you inherit from your ancestors? And what legacy would you like to leave your children and grandchildren? Hear my personal thoughts about this … and dive into your own.
- The 3-Tier Money Map Learn more about this simple, powerful practice that weaves together visioning and practicality, subtle truths and nitty-gritty numbers.
- Needs vs. Wants These tiny words carry so much weight! Get some help unpacking what they mean, to YOU … so you can categorize with clarity and confidence.
Welcome to The Art of Money Roadshow: a wild and beautiful adventure!
This January, we’re driving an RV from Seattle to Santa Cruz and filming live(ish) episodes of a mini-teaching-travel-documentary. It’s starring dear friends and Guest Teachers from The Art of Money: my year-long money school. We’re breaking bread, sharing stories, and delivering deep teachings on money and life. It’s our unconventional way of loving up our community, sharing valuable content, and celebrating the opening of The Art of Money 2015: now open for a short time.